Two-part temporary fence feet
- Safety Orange UV and anti-aging colour made with Australian made master batch. 5 year UV warranty
- Won’t leave concrete on playing fields or car parks reducing environmental and safety issues
- Easy to fit and use
- Superior design for easy handling
- Quality mould for the harshest industry environments
- Compliance with highest safety and environmental issues
- Each part weighs 14kg and complies with Australian National One-Man Lift regulations
- Interlocking system for secure base when installed
Two Part Temp Fence Feet
Our blow moulded two part temp fence feet are in two pieces each measuring 615mm x 230mm x 100mm and each part weighing 14kg – which complies with Australian one man lift regulations.
They are a highly visible safety orange in colour made with Australian made masterbatch. They are UV protected and have anti-aging added to the plastic, guaranteed to last in Australian conditions.
Temporary fence feet can also be used as a heavy weight, for using as anchor weights in marquees, tarps etc.
The fully encased concrete moulding ensures no concrete debris is left on site reducing environmental safety issues. They are most effective when used in conjunction with our temporary fence panels, stays, and clamps.
Ideal for construction fencing, temporary pool fencing and stays/bracing. On all sites construction, events, mining, industrial, government, resources, sporting, anchor weights. Or where you need to be able to lift your temporary fence fit with one person.http://fences/temporary-pool-fencing/
You can use one of the 2-part foot for use with our temporary pool fencing.
Dimensions (mm): Each part - W:230mm x L:615mm x H:100mm
Weight (kg): Each part Weighs 14kg (+/-)
Material: Concrete Encased Plastic (HDPE)
Colour Finish: Nil
Guage/Aperture -mm: Nil
Enquire about this product.
To enquire about this product give us a call on 1300 119 998 or fill out the form below and we’ll get back to you.